This job is no longer available
Theatre Scrub Nurse, Cambridge, £24,000 - £27,000
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with a leading private hospital based in Cambridge to recruit an experienced Scrub Nurse to work in their Theatre Department.
Renowned for clinical excellence, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Scrub Nurse looking to excel in their career.
• Evaluate and respond to emergency situations
• Implement and evaluate patients
• Assess and deliver patient care independently
• Self management including clinical and technical knowledge development
• NMC / ODP registered
• Significant scrub experience in Orthopaedics, General or ENT surgery
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510