This job is no longer available
Leading Private Hospital committed to excellence is seeking a dedicated ICU Staff Nurse to join a brand new state of the art critical care unit. The unit has 50 critical care beds including two Intensive Care Units and a total of 28 beds dedicated to Level 3 intensive care. This unit is staffed by a dynamic and motivated multi-disciplinary team.
This is an opportunity to operate in one of the ‘Top Employers in Healthcare,' as awarded by the prestigious Nursing Times, and work in a hospital with fantastic views across the river Thames.
- Must have extensive critical care experience.
- NMC Registered
- Ideally ventilated trained
- Critical Care Qualification (essential)
- Clinical Leadership experience
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunities for professional development.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible so please don’t hesitate in contacting Harry Davies on 0207 861 8950 Ext 1508 and email your CV to email@example.com