This job is no longer available
Charge Nurse – Surgical Institute/ Tissue Viability Team
Position: Charge Nurse – Tissue Viability Team
Location: Al Ain City, United Arab Emirates
Workings Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Based on experience
Our client operates an acute care and emergency hospital in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. This is a 412 bedded hospital that contains 30 medical departments. It is the base for medical education, training and research. It provides first class treatment and medical care that meets international standards.
Al Ain is located in Abu Dhabi which is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Al Ain is known as the "Garden City" due to its greenery and oasis. Al Ain is located approximately 130 Km from both Abu Dhabi and Dubai forming a geographical triangle in the centre of the UAE making both cities accessible by freeway.
- Bachelor degree in General Nursing or equivalent qualification with minimum course duration of 3 years study (can not be a 3 year combined degree of nursing (2 years) and midwifery (1 year)).
- Current national licence
- BLS, ACLS or PALS
- Minimum 4 years current post graduate experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Minimum 2 years as a Charge Nurse
- Experience working as Tissue Viability Nurse
- Tax free salary
- Supplementary allowance on top of basic salary!
- Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- Furnished accommodation provided or furniture allowance
- Annual leave
- End of service bonus
- Medical/Emergency cover
Let your Middle Eastern adventure start here, contact us today!
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org