Endoscopy Nurse - Essex - Full Time or Part Time - Permanent - £26,000 - £30,000
Our client; a modern treatment centre offering friendly and comfortable surroundings, are looking for two Endoscopy Nurses to join their team in Essex.
This role will involve working across four endoscopy suites providing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the endoscopy suites are set up for procedures
- Cleaning the scopes
- Ensuring the patients are safe and comfortable throughout the procedure
- Assisting the Scope Practitioner with the procedures
- Correctly collecting, labelling and sending off samples taken from the procedures
- Ensuing notes are kept accurately and up to date
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working in Endoscopy. You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
The salary for this position is £26,000 - £30,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time or part time.
This role is based in Essex and is commutable from Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh, Hadleigh, Basildon, Wickford, Hockley, Brentwood and Chelmsford.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at STR Health on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.