This job is no longer available
Senior Research Nurse - Oncology, London, £34,000 - £37,000
A unique opportunity for an experienced Oncology Senior Research Nurse looking for development and progression working for a leading private hospital in Central London.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for supervising the safe administration of experimental therapies, and for monitoring the expected and unexpected side effects of drugs and other treatment modalities used in these trials.
• Assist in the co-ordination and management of a portfolio of early phase clinical research
• Responsibility for supervising the safe administration of experimental therapies, and for monitoring the expected and unexpected side effects of drugs and other treatment modalities used in these trials.
• Facilitate and aid in the recruitment and management of patients to ensure high quality early phase clinical studies and trials
• Carry out planned care required by the clinical trials protocol to patients without direct supervision
• Assist in clinical trials including venepuncture and cannulation of patients when necessary ensuring that they are carried out within the HCA’s policies
• NMC Registered
• Significant experience and interest in oncology clinical trials
• Certificate in Oncology Nursing is preferable
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510