This job is no longer available
HCL is working with one of London’s leading independent hospitals, recently voted ‘Top Employers in Healthcare' awards in the prestigious Nursing Times, to find and place a Senior Staff in a dedicated Cardiac Unit.
The Cardiac Services department is one of the largest of its kind in the United Kingdom and some of the nation's most distinguished cardiologists and cardiac surgeons lead its specialist medical teams. There are more than 45 beds occupying two floors dedicated to the care of in-patient and day case treatment cardiac patients. 20 dedicated Level 3 Intensive Care Beds and 4 Level 2 High Dependency Beds serve the unit in addition to a cardiac rehabilitation unit.
- To be responsible for allocated patient case load
- To take care of the unit in the absence of The Sister
- To mentor and educate junior or temporary staff to the unit
- To take on the role of link nurse for a chosen area
- 2 years experience in cardiac interventional nursing.
- Mentorship or Specialist course an advantage
- To work internal rotation
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunities for professional development.
If interested in this role then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0207 8618950 Ext 1508 if seeking further details.