Paediatric Nurse - South East/Kent
Our Client is looking to recruit a Paediatric Nurse to join a rapidly expanding national team of Paediatric Lysosomal Storage Disorder Nurses.
The role involves working with children with Lysosomal Storage Disorders and infusing the enzyme replacement therapy through a port access. There will be patients will be infused after school hours, so flexibility is vital for this role. The territory covered for this role is the South East/Kent region.
The responsibilities include:
- All paediatric care and administration of enzyme replacement therapy is provided to first class clinical and ethical standards and demonstrates best practice.
- To provide a comprehensive training programme for patients/carers/parents in the home environment to allow self-cannulation and infusion.
- To provide support and advice to clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with each of the referral centres.
- To manage the interface between hospital services and other agencies in order to meet client needs
- assist in the recording/reporting of adverse events/incidents; including side-effects of therapy.
Applicants must have proven clinical skills and ideally experience working within a commercial setting. Candidates must be experienced Paediatric Nurses, ideally with up-to-date cannulation and infusion skills.
Furthermore, excellent communication and customer care skills, a confident, outgoing manner and a highly flexible approach to the working week are essential attributes required for this role.
Candidates must have NMC Registration with a strong clinical background in Paediatrics with a proven ability to develop good working relationships. Excellent time management and disciplined administration skills are essential.
An excellent package awaits successful applicants, including...
- Competitive salary (up to £28k p.a.), negotiable, depending on experience
- Car allowance (£5,000 p.a.)
- Private pension
- 25 days’ annual leave plus stats
- Paid NMC PIN
For further details, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on 07825 000064.
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link provided.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY UK RESIDENTS WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY