St Edmunds Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare is the Consultant’s Choice – a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that we need exceptional people.
BMI St Edmunds Hospital are looking for Registered Nurses to join their dedicated team on a selection of full-time and part-time hours.
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their stay
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Ward.
• Assist in the delivery of patient care and the delivery of an efficient nursing service
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
• Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
• To accept delegated responsibilities from senior team members within your scope of practice.
• To periodically deputise for the team leader in his/her absence.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
• Administration of Intravenous Additives
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days.
Closing date - 25/05/2012