This job is no longer available
ER Staff Nurses – Saudi Arabia
Position: ER Staff Nurse
Location: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Contract: 12 month contract
Salary: Competitive basic salary + benefits
Our client in Saudi Arabia has a hospitals based in Riyadh or Jeddah, so whether you want to be close to the coast or experience what it is like to work in the middle of a desert we have a destination for you.
Saudi Arabia is desert wonderland which covers 830,000 square miles and is the third largest country in the Middle East with a population of approximately 27,000,000, of which a fifth is expats.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in General Nursing from a Western University
- Minimum 2 years experience in Emergency Room
- Hold current nursing license in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or USA
- Post graduate qualifications an advantage
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to speak Arabic an advantage
- Good computer skills
You get the following benefits on top of your tax free base salary:
· Free return flights (twice a year)
· Fully furnished accommodation with water and electricity paid for
· Bonuses (dependent on specialty)
· Medical/Emergency coverage
· Education and training
· Generous annual leave
To find out more or to apply please email your CV to Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michaela on 0044 207 611 1660.