Catheter Lab Arrhythmia Nurse
Catheter Lab Arrhythmia Nurse - Cheshire - Full Time - Permanent - £25,000 - £28,000
Our client, part of a group of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Catheter Lab Arrythmia Nurse to join their team in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Cardiology Unit Manager; this role will involve working in the cardiology unit, providing support and assistance to the multi-disciplinary team including scrubbing for Cardiologists when required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Scrubbing and circulating for Cardiology procedures
- Scheduling of procedures, pre admission, pre and post procedural patient support
- Assisting with the smooth running of the department
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of cardiac procedures
- Carry out venepuncture and intravenous cannulation (if qualified to do so)
The successful candidate will be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC PIN number and experience working within a cardiology unit or Cath Lab. You must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have IT skills.
The salary for this position is £25,000 - £28,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme. This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Cheshire and is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Stretford, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Gatley, Cheadle, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Denton.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at STR Health on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.