This job is no longer available
Senior Charge Nurse – Female Medicine
Position: Senior Charge Nurse/Unit Manager – Family Medicine
Location: Al Ain City, United Arab Emirates
Workings Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Based on experience
Advance your career with the latest technology
2 year contract
Our client operates an acute care and emergency hospital in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. This is a 412 bedded hospital that contains 30 medical departments. It is the base for medical education, training and research. It provides first class treatment and medical care that meets international standards.
Al Ain is located in Abu Dhabi which is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
Al Ain is know as the "Garden City" due to its greenery and oasis. Al Ain is located approximately 130 Km from both Abu Dhabi and Dubai forming a geographical triangle in the centre of the UAE making both cities accessible by freeway.
- Bachelor degree in General Nursing or equivalent qualification with a minimum course duration of 3 years study (can not be a 3 year combined degree of nursing (2 years) and midwifery (1 year)).
- Current national licence
- BLS, ACLS or PALS
- Post graduate qualifications in infection control
- Minimum 6 years current post graduate experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Experience working in a Female Medicine setting
- Tax free salary
- Furnished accommodation provided
- Water and electricity allowance
- Transport allowance
- Flights covered
- Luggage allowance
- Annual leave
- End of service bonus
- Medical/Emergency cover
Let your Middle Eastern adventure start here, contact us today!