Theatre Practitioner - Guernsey
HCL is currently working with a public hospital on the stunning island of Guernsey and is looking for an enthusiastic Theatre Practitioner with experience in Scrubbing, Recovery and Anaesthetics.
This 200 bed acute hospital has an exciting opportunity for Band 5 medical nurses. You will benefit from ongoing professional development and excellent benefits including;
- Bonus and retention payments- A bonus of £1,000 pro rata will be paid after one year and an extra £3,500 after two years. A further retention payment of £783 pa pro rata willbe paid each February.
- Final salary pension scheme
- Excellent training with the ability to pursue structured personal development plans at a range of academic levels
- Accommodation options, including subsidised accommodation or a five year housing licence is available
- An attractive relocation package
- Free hospital parking.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out your skill set is appropriate and learn more about the position please contact Harry Davies on 0207 861 8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org