Clinical Services Manager
Job Title: Clinical Services Manager Field Based (London region)
Reports to: Associate Director of Clinical Services
Support the Associate Director Clinical Services in the exacting delivery of Clinical Governance and associated systems. Develop and review Clinical governance systems within the clinical environment. Adherence and execution of corporate policy and protocol. To operate within The Harley Medical Group compliance framework of standards, regulation and guidelines under the umbrella of the relevant regulatory body.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational aspects of THMG Infection Control Policy and protocols.
- Maintain support and contact with Clinic Managers and their staff – this will involve travel to Southern THMG clinics on a continuum, visits to other THMG clinics may be required.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Infection Control at clinic level through education and audit
- Maintain regular liaison with THMG external Infection Control advisor and IC link nurses at each clinic.
- Responsible for the operational aspects of THMG Health & Safety Risk Management, policy and protocols.
Maintain regular liaison with Clinic Managers and their staff
Ensure Compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety, Risk Management at Clinic level through education and audit
Maintain contact as necessary with THMG external Health & Safety advisor
Supporting the ADCS in a programme of Clinical Governance.
Regular visitation to all THMG clinics to conduct audit and review whilst supporting the Clinic Manager. Orchestrate the implantation of Infection Control, Health & Safety and Risk Management.
Conducting risk based audit reports and provider reports in conjunction with The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities)
Support and assist Clinic Managers in providing, investigating and formulation of adverse incidents and complaint reports for review by the ADCS
Maintenance/entry to the governance data base, analysis and reporting of KPI’s
Key Relationship Contacts – Internal and External:
Associate Director Clinical Services
- Clinical Services Manager North
- The CQC/HIW/RQIA/SCRC
- Clinic Managers
- Clinic Staff
- Clinical Services Team Members
- Infection Control Advisor
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Independent focused practitioner
- Pro-active Achiever
- Approachable and supportive
- Resourceful & innovative
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge base of The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities)
- Articulate communication skills
- Report Delivery
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualifications (desirable)
- Knowledge base/experience of the Cosmetic Surgery Industry
- Clinical Governance
Education & Training:
- An Infection Control/Health & Safety qualification would be an advantage
NB: This job description is not restrictive and may be changed to meet the changing business needs.
We have other roles available too - please visit our website for more information.