Surgical Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse Oxfordshire
We are looking to appoint 3 Full time permanent RGN's for a Treatment Centre in the Oxfordshire area. Specialising in a variety of services, The treatment Centre has 40 inpatient beds, a day case unit and 3 theatres.
To qualify for this post you must have a min of 2 yr surgical experience.
We would have a particular interest in Nurses with ITU/ HDU experience.
- Registered General Nurse; relevant NMC registration.
- At least 2yrs experience in a surgical environment is essential.
- Demonstrates good clinical practice at all times.
- Maintain a safe environment for patient`s staff and visitors.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Ensure all revenue charges are captured.
- Chaperone and assist medical staff.
- Maintain good communication with members of the multi disciplinary team.
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of senior staff (desirable)
- Carry out nursing duties as directed by senior staff.
- Assess plan and deliver care.
In return, a salary of £27000 - £29000 is on offer.
For further information on this position or others in your area please contact Catherine Durr on 07507836385.