Lead Nurse - Endoscopy
Endoscopy Lead Nurse
JP Recruit is currently working on behalf of a prestigious private hospital in the Kent area, which has a vacancy for Lead Nurse (equivalent sister post) to manage a busy Endoscopy suite
The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day activities within the endoscopy area. The senior nurse will lead the team of existing nursing staff and provide the necessary professional, clinical practice and motivational support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Endoscopy Nurse to join the hospital with outstanding facilities, a fantastic team atmosphere and contribute to the excellent patient experience which the centre provides
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Recognized post-registration specialist endoscopy course or equivalent
• Recognized teaching/assessing certificate or equivalent
• Ability to show competency and demonstrate experience at Senior Practitioner level
• Knowledge of developing new ways of working
• Knowledge of health and safety and risk management processes within the peri-operative setting
• Excellent communication skills
In return for your expertise our client can offer a competitive Salary (up to £31,200) plus 25 days’ annual leave, a contributory Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and excellent opportunities for Ongoing Training.
For more information and a full comprehensive job description, please contact Catherine Durr on 08443571157, mobile 07507836385 or email a copy of your CV to Catherine@jprec.co.uk.