This job is no longer available
This Institute is the first research program for clinical trials outside the United States and the first program in London offering Phase I clinical trials that were previously only available to patients through the NHS. The successful candidate will enjoy working with industry leading specialists and will be work to establish a state of the art early clinical trials portfolio, including collaboration on early biomarker development and translational research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned care required by the clinical trials protocol to patients without direct supervision.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of on trial care, and follow up of patients within study requirements. The role will involve working closely with multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Work autonomously to manage and coordinate own portfolio of clinical research within the department, whilst working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Assist in selecting, screening and organising the patients and/or volunteers suitable for entry into clinical trials/studies.
- Assist in clinical trials including venepuncture and cannulation of patients.
- RGN with extensive experience in research and trials coordination, including early phase trials.
- Experience in Oncology Trials
- Certificate in Oncology Nursing
- Current NMC registration
This is a highly desirable position and as such we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. For further information contact Harry Davies on 0207 861 8950 and email your CV to email@example.com.