Clinical Nurse Specialties - Central Private London Hospital
With this in mind the position will require a clinical nurse specialist with a proven track record of working at the named field for a reasonable length time in a senior theatre capacity. The post holder will also be required to have some knowledge of access surgery in Paediatrics as you will be expected to support the Paediatric team as well.
- To teach and coach staff in Minimal Access surgery.
- To work with the Consultants to ensure we keep abreast with the equipment and instrument needs for the service.
- To monitor and participate in clinical audit for Minimal Access Surgery.
- To support the Deputy and Theatre Manager in ensuring resources and budgetary requirements are met, in line with the Hospitals Objectives.
- To work with the Theatre Manager and Theatre User Committee Chairman in maintaining the highest standards in Minimal Access Surgery.
- Qualified Theatre Practitioner - registered with a professional body (NMC or AHP)
- Worked at a senior theatre Practitioner level
- Must have Advanced Scrub Practitioner course
- Mentorship in practice course (EN99B)
- Computer literacy
- Participate on Standby/Oncall
- Location and fantastic transport links
- Staff recognition and incentive
- Effective induction programme
- Opportunity to work with leading consultants and state of the art equipment
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in one of London’s leading private hospitals. For more information please contact Harry Davies on 08450 063 701 and email your CV to email@example.com