This job is no longer available
This institution has a reputation for providing excellent clinical work and unrivalled expertise. As such the hospital has the latest in medical technology as well as industry leading consultants and specialists. This hospital also prides itself on providing a friendly and supportive working environment that is widely regarded in the field.
The post will involve working with endocrinology & diabetes consultants as well as working as a team member within a group of senior endocrine and diabetes nurses. With this in mind the successful applicant must have extensive experience in endocrinology and good knowledge and understanding about endocrine tests and protocol.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to research based practice.
- Mentorship in practice course (ENB998)
- Endocrinology course or a willingness to undertake this course.
- NMC registered
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Life assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Professional development and education.
If the this is a position that interests you please contact Harry Davies on 0207 861 8950 Ext 1508 or email email@example.com for further details.