Head of Community Services
Job Description for Head of Community Services:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of Head of Community Services to lead the ongoing development of the Hospice’s community based services in Plymouth Devon.
Job Duties for Head of Community Services:
· The role has both strategic and operational components and includes identifying the specialist palliative care and end of life needs of our local community
· Responding with the development of services,
· Establishing working links between new developments and existing services and
· Strengthening partnerships across providers of specialist palliative and end of life care.
The successful Head of Community Services must have:
· Applicants will be a Health or Social Care professional,
· Educated to degree level and hold a masters degree or studying towards in a relevant area.
· Experience of working in a senior management position within a community based environment
· in depth knowledge of the changing landscape in Health and social care provision
· 7 weeks annual leave rising with service (inc bank hols)
· Membership to a cash back health plan.
· Previous relevant NHS service will be counted for annual leave and sickness benefits and current NHS pension members will be able to continue contributions.
· Career development and growth
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Attractive benefits package available