This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with one of Surrey's leading private hospitals to recruit an experienced Theatre Manager.
The fully equipped air theatre suite comprises three operating theatres all with laminar air flow and a dedicated endoscopy unit. This hospital has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare and provides an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Theatre Manager.
• Maintain high standard of leadership/management to personnel involved in patient care.
• Manage quality standards of the Department in line with NCSC, QUAD
• Ensure cost effective use of resources including staff
• Participate in budget/business planning
• Lead teaching/development and research
• Co-ordinate training for all staff within the hospital
• Participate as a member of Theatre Team
• RGN / ODP
• ENB 998/176 or equivalent
• Management qualification
• At least 3 years previous leadership experience within a theatre department
• Recognised clinical based experience
• Significant exposure in a senior role to external stakeholders such as Consultants, Physicians, Allied Health professionals, patients and suppliers
• AIMS / ILS
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510