Community Nurse Role - Newcastle, Northumberland and Tyneside
RGN Community Nurse Role
£27,000 Per annum + £3,000 Care allowance
Based at the Newcastle office, Covering Newcastle, Northumberland and Tyneside
37.5 hours per week, Flexible hours as required to support the needs of the service
Participate in on call arrangements
This role will involve supporting the clinical nurse lead to develop and implement new clinical services and delivering a high quality of personalised care at home.
Required skills include
· A strong clinical RGN background – Over 3 years of RGN Nursing experience.
· Confident with all aspects of planning and delivering high standard of patient care.
· Ability to work alone under pressure
· A current UK PIN number
· A full UK drivers license
Please Contact Zoe Cardus on 08453 890 139 to apply for this role or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current CV
More jobs like this
- Occupational Therapist Allied Health Professionals jobs in Northumberland
- Occupational Therapist Elderly Care jobs in Northumberland
- Occupational Therapist Care Home jobs in Northumberland
- Occupational Therapist Community Care jobs in Northumberland
- Occupational Therapist GP Practice jobs in Northumberland