Nurse Prescriber, Stoma Care
Our client creates innovative products and offers unique services that enhance patients' lives. Their brands in stomacare, wound therapeutics, and skin care have global recognition and continue to be formidable competitors in the global marketplace
Our client has over 30 years of experience in helping people with stomas live full and happy lives. They provide industry-leading products for adults and children living with a colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy (both permanent and temporary) and are favoured by clinicians around the world for their quality, comfort and ease of use.
We are currently looking for a Nurse Prescriber to become a Nurse Advisor within our client’s stoma care division. You’ll be working with patients in the community providing training and support regarding stoma products and management.
South Yorkshire: Rotherham
To be considered for this exciting roles you will ideally meet the following criteria;
· Registered Nurse Prescriber
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
· Stoma experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
· Living within daily commuting distance of the Rotherham area
· Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
Salary up to c£32000 depending on experience
plus competitive benefits package