This job is no longer available
Unit Manager – Emergency Department
Position: Unit Manager – Emergency Department
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Workings Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Based on experience
Our client operates an Acute Care hospital accredited by Joint Commission International (JCIA).
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, so you can enjoy a stroll along the promenade after work or on your days off! It is located 90 minutes from Dubai and provides easy access to other countries.
Our client is looking for a Unit Manager to work in their Emergency Department.
- Bachelor degree in General Nursing or equivalent qualification with a minimum course duration of 3 years study (can not be a 3 year combined degree of nursing (2 years) and midwifery (1 year).
- Current national licence
- Must have BLS or ACLS or PALS
- Minimum 6 years current post graduate experience in a tertiary level hospital with more than 200 beds
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Charge Nurse, or 2 years experience as a Senior Charge Nurse
- Preferred certificate or post graduate diploma in nursing or healthcare or management or administration field
- Preferred international accreditation experience
- Tax free salary
- Supplementary allowance on top of basic salary!
- Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- Furnished accommodation provided or furniture allowance
- Annual leave
- End of service bonus
- Medical/Emergency cover
If you meet ALL of the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melanie on 0207 611 1694