Nursing On A Higher Plane
The Princess Mary’s Royal Air Force Nursing Service are recruiting Student Nurses (Adult), Registered Nurses (Adult and Mental Health) and Nursing Officers (with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience in an acute nursing speciality). In return, we offer the following;
Starting salaries as follows:
- Nursing Officer £ 30,549 - £47,482 (depending on experience)
- Registered Nurse: £28,939 to £34,509
- Student Nurse: £17,264 to £28,939
• Variety, challenge and responsibility
• Training in Aeromedical Evacuation (in-flight nursing)
• Sponsored academic and clinical continuous professional development
• Subsidised accommodation and food
• A generous leave entitlement
• Opportunities for travel and first class sporting facilities
• Free medical and dental care
• A non-contributory pension scheme
The RAF values every individual's unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or social background.
Part-time commitment more suitable? A Nursing role in the reservies offers you the best of both worlds. Not only will you get the chance to train and work alongside regular RAF medial perconnel, at home and overseas, but you'll also take the new skills you develop back to your day job.
Search online for RAF Reserves.
Interested? Visit www.rafcareers.com for further information and to check your eligibility then call the Nursing Services Liaison Team on 01400 266782 or email us by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.