Nobles Hospital-Isle Of Man
About Nobles Hospital-Isle Of Man
Set on a plateau overlooking open countryside and with a distant view of the sea, Noble's Hospital Braddan blends state of the art health care technology with bright colour and elegant design. The result is a magnificent modern Hospital environment in which health care professionals can provide high quality services, fit for the 21st Century. Patients will find the wards light and airy, offering fine views of the surrounding countryside or of landscaped courtyards, rich with decorative planting and sculptural features. There are in all 20 ward areas and 314 beds. Most wards consist of well appointed 4 bed bays, plus single en-suite rooms and spacious day rooms, all offering greater comfort and privacy. Other key features include:
- friendlier and more specialised out-patient areas, dedicated to specific Patient groups
- a new Diabetes Centre
- a resilient IT network infrastructure to support current and future health care information developments
- a filmless digital x-ray system which displays electronic images at clinical work stations throughout the Hospital
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology to go with a new CT Scanner
- a Central Food Production Unit and a Sterile Services Department incorporating the latest technology
- a particularly imposing Atrium comprising the Main Entrance, shops, a café and other facilities
- helicopter landing pads for the rapid transfer of critically ill patients
- abundant car parking
Noble’s Hospital, Braddan, achieves a standard of aesthetic and technological excellence, which can only enhance the work of its dedicated health care professionals for the people of the Island."
1 job with Nobles Hospital-Isle Of Man
The Isle of Man enjoys a lower tax rate, beautiful scenery and a secure lifestyle....
- 220 days ago